This archive is retained to ensure existing URLs remain functional. It will not contain any emails sent to this mailing list after July 1, 2024. For all messages, including those sent before and after this date, please visit the new location of the archive at https://mailman.ripe.net/archives/list/[email protected]/

[Hackathon-list] Internet access

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Fri Mar 20 18:01:58 CET 2015

Hi,

I have been having trouble with connecting to wireless internet over
the past couple days and would like to have something to fall back to
in case I don't manage to fix it by next week.

Will wired internet be available? If yes, I'll bring a wire. If no,
I'll get a USB wifi thingy or something.

Thanks

Tom