Re: DDoS tracking WG

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Clemens Zauner wrote:

> If euronog turns out become a living group this would be for sure
> an interesting approach. As others (CENTR, for instance) start
> to meet in conjunction with RIPE, too.

I'd trust RIPE a bit more in organizing European Operator meetings than
Nicolas Deffayet and his 'NDSOFTWARE' who are not taken seriously by
anyone who knows their background. Nicolas Deffayet and his IP space are
nullrouted by many.

The eof-l and the meetings at RIPE are imho sufficient.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,       __________________
Sabri Berisha                /\ ___/