[Dnsmon-test] DNSMON update

Chris Amin camin at ripe.net
Fri Mar 14 15:14:19 CET 2014

Hi testers,

Thanks to your feedback we have made a lot of progress on DNSMON during
the testing phase. We expect to announce the "public beta" early next
week (probably Monday).

In the meanwhile, we have released a new version of DNSMON to
https://atlas.ripe.net/dnsmon

Changes include:

* The ability to get the details and traceroutes of measurements in the
probe view (e.g. https://atlas.ripe.net/dnsmon/probes/6004) by clicking
on a single cell, as well as other tweaks including making the colour
scheme more similar to the main visualisation.
* Added a button in the thresholds dialog to reset to the default
values, as well as some textual changes.
* Some visual changes to try to make it clearer when you are looking at
"native" level discrete measurements, rather than aggregated time slices
(gaps between the cells, selection line rather than rectangle).
* Fixed a bug where the aggregation level was unstable when navigation
back/forwards.

Regards,
Chris