[Dnsmon-test] maximum number of UDMs

John Bond john.bond at icann.org
Thu Mar 6 16:11:01 CET 2014

On 06/03/14 14:41, "Robert Kisteleki" <robert at ripe.net> wrote:

>>> While this is a general Atlas issue, DNSMON measurements obviously
>>> contribute significantly to that limit. Considering that the measured
>>> servers are supposed to be public DNS servers with at least some
>>> muscles, would it be possible to either raise the limit for these
>>> servers, or simply ignore the DNSMON measurements in the total count?
>> If you ignore measurements could we also ignore the "Map
>> VisualisationsĀ²[1] measurement IDĀ¹s
>
>... since we're running these measurements already, you can just use their
>results without specifying your own.
And I will when I want to analyse the data they provide.  However I also
preform different UDMs.  Currently there are 6 different measuerments
going to 199.7.83.42.  If I want to analyse a problem from AS3333 then I
will quickly use the remaining 4 measurements (ping, trace, dns soa, dns
id.server from as3333).  As mentioned I have hit this problem already.

Thanks John