[Dnsmon-test] DNSMON update

Massimo Candela mcandela at ripe.net
Tue Feb 25 18:16:10 CET 2014

Dear testers,

We have deployed a new version of the new DNSMON.

Changes include:
- the auto-refresh feature that continually updates the scene by pulling the latest data;
- fixed a bug changing the data resolution by sharing a permalink;
- date-pickers allow time selection in addition to date;
- the represented time interval appears now as text;
- added the server/probe and the timestamp to the cell popup;
- more improvements in terms of performance and flexibility.

Additionally, you told us that it was important to be able to see whether a given vantage point has general (v4/v6) connectivity problems, or just with your servers. Therefore, we are working on a page which gives an indication of a given probe’s measurements towards a range of DNS servers.

Usual URLs:

https://atlas.ripe.net/dnsmon/testing
https://atlas.ripe.net/dnsmon/index-page

Regards,