[Dnsmon-test] Feedback: interface

John Bond john.bond at icann.org
Thu Feb 13 15:21:21 CET 2014

Hello,

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilles Massen <gilles.massen at restena.lu>
Date: Thursday 13 February 2014 14:03
To: "dnsmon-test at ripe.net" <dnsmon-test at ripe.net>
Subject: [Dnsmon-test] Feedback: interface

>Links to the Atlas interface:
>- it would be nice if by clicking on a dataset, then "(overview)" a tab
>in an open Atlas window would be opened, instead of a new window. If
>such a thing is possible.
Are you suggesting that they should reuse a current tab?  Firstly what
happens if I have multiple atlas tabs open, which on would be chosen?
Secondly and more importantly this would mean loosing whatever I was
looking at in atlas.  It is quite common for one to have dnsmon
information in one tab and atlas udm measurement data for another service
e.g. A web page in another tab.  I would not want to loose the later by
navigating the dnsmon interface