[Dnsmon-test] First update to DNSMON

Chris Amin camin at ripe.net
Wed Feb 12 16:04:11 CET 2014

Quick note: during this period of development, it may in some cases be
useful to do a force reload (cmd-R, ctrl-F5, etc) in order to make sure
that you have the latest versions of the support files.

We'll be working on setting the right cache headers etc so this isn't
necessary in future.

Thanks!
Chris