[mat-wg] DRAFT minutes from RIPE60

Hi,

Our working group was renamed in Prague, but the minutes are labelled using the previous name. The draft minutes from the Test Traffic Working Group at RIPE60 are available online:

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/wg/tt/r60-minutes.html

Please send any comments and/or amendments to the list to arrive no later than 12:00 UTC on Monday 15 November. We hope to declare these minutes final during the working group session on Thursday afternoon.

Thanks to Rene for taking the minutes and to the rest of the NCC staff for their support in organising the session.

Regards,

Ian