This archive is retained to ensure existing URLs remain functional. It will not contain any emails sent to this mailing list after July 1, 2024. For all messages, including those sent before and after this date, please visit the new location of the archive at https://mailman.ripe.net/archives/list/[email protected]/

[Hackathon-list] See you tomorrow!

Michela Galante mgalante at ripe.net
Thu Mar 26 15:55:03 CET 2015

Hi all,

See you all tomorrow at the Technologia Incognita Hackerspace, Louwesweg 1, from 10.00 onwards!
Remember that we start officially at 12.00 sharp :)

If you have any problem… you get lost… you don’t find the tram… here you have Vesna’s phone number: +31 6 21258191.
You can also call Vesna if nobody of us is at the entrance and you don’t want to wait 10 minutes: we will come downstairs to check if more people arrive every 10-15 minutes.

If you are late (after 12) you will need to call: we won’t be at the entrance anymore after 12.

Questions? Let us know now! :)
And for those of you already meeting tonight: have fun!

Michela