This archive is retained to ensure existing URLs remain functional. It will not contain any emails sent to this mailing list after July 1, 2024. For all messages, including those sent before and after this date, please visit the new location of the archive at https://mailman.ripe.net/archives/list/[email protected]/

[Hackathon-list] Dinner and Beer on Thursday

Julian Hammer julian.hammer at fau.de
Wed Mar 25 22:58:12 CET 2015

Hey,

Thomas and me will be in town starting tomorrow afternoon/evening. We will meet in the Lounge of Bob’s Youth Hostel[1] at 7pm/19:00 for Dinner and Beer. Tell me if you want to join and we should wait for you or show up on time ;)

Can anybody recommend something reasonable in walking distance? Otherwise we’ll decide on the spot.

If you want to join later for beer, give me a call: +49 176 40242386 (what’s app and threema might work if there is wifi around)

Cheers
Julian

[1] http://www.bobsyouthhostel.nl/en/location