This archive is retained to ensure existing URLs remain functional. It will not contain any emails sent to this mailing list after July 1, 2024. For all messages, including those sent before and after this date, please visit the new location of the archive at https://mailman.ripe.net/archives/list/[email protected]/

[Hackathon-list] R library for accessing RIPE Atlas data

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Fri Mar 20 18:06:21 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm thinking about working on the data in R, so I'm thinking about
writing a package for accessing the data in R. If I get the chance
this week, I might write that package before the hackathon itself.

Is anyone else thinking about using R? If yes, this might motivate
me further. Also, I have yet to decide which aspects of the API to
wrap for R, so tell me if there's anything you particularly want.

Tom