This archive is retained to ensure existing URLs remain functional. It will not contain any emails sent to this mailing list after July 1, 2024. For all messages, including those sent before and after this date, please visit the new location of the archive at https://mailman.ripe.net/archives/list/[email protected]/

[Hackathon-list] Welcome to the (RIPE Atlas) hackathon-list mailing list!

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Thu Feb 26 18:41:17 CET 2015

Hi,

this is the first message to this new list.

Let's use it for exchanging ideas, questions about logistics or even
substance of the hackathon; and announcements from RIPE NCC staff on the
detailed planning...

There are now 38 people subscribed; let me know if you want me to change
something about your subscription, but I hope you all got a welcome
message and can do it yourself.

Here are some important links, for now:

https://atlas.ripe.net/hackathon/2015/

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/suzanne_taylor_muzzin/ripe-atlas-hackathon-2015