This archive is retained to ensure existing URLs remain functional. It will not contain any emails sent to this mailing list after July 1, 2024. For all messages, including those sent before and after this date, please visit the new location of the archive at https://mailman.ripe.net/archives/list/[email protected]/

[Hackathon-list] Videos are on Youtube!

Michela Galante mgalante at ripe.net
Wed Apr 8 17:07:38 CEST 2015

Hi all,

We have uploaded the videos with your presentations on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWe8TLDNo4Y (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFTeXHcUPFU (Part 2)

Unfortunately something went wrong with the last presentation. Sorry Vinayak! Your presentation was not recorded :(
We only realised that when we watched the videos: the hack did not work…

And... for those that did not do it yet: can you send us your slides?

Thanks,
Michela