Re: .ae

Dear Sultan Al Shamsi,

the RIPE NCC has not received any communication from the ITU so far regarding the E.164 CC +971 for the UAE.

Kind regards,

Carsten Schiefner carsten@localhost
(ENUM Administrator at the RIPE NCC)

Sultan Al Shamsi wrote:
Dear sir,

I would like to ask whether RIPE NCC have received any corresponce from
ITU regarding apointing UAE Network Information Center (UAEnic) for handling the ENUM administration. The Ministry of Communications in the UAE already sent a letter to ITU, authorising the UAEnic to be the ENUM Administration in the UAE.

I would appreciate if you could update us by the status as for the above.

Thanks and Regards,

Sultan Al Shamsi,
UAEnic Admin