request for zones e164.arpa

Dears
It has come to our attention that French telecommunications authorities have made applications to RIPE NCC for delegation of several E.164 geographic Country Code from the ENUM Tier 0 registry to enable ENUM trials. One of the applications involves E.164 CC 269.
I would want to remind you that E.164 country code 269 is assigned by ITU to the Comoros Islands ( former R�publique F�d�rale Islamique des Comores, now Union des Comores) and Mayotte, the fourth Comorian Island, under French control, use a part of this code (269.6).
So, we are aware that procedures do not yet exist for ITU-T to approve these delegations request, but regardless, we must insist that you reject this request