[Dnsmon-test] DNSMON beta update

Chris Amin camin at ripe.net
Wed Mar 26 11:00:17 CET 2014

Hi all,

During the alpha phase of the new DNSMON, we sent periodic updates to
the alpha testers about new features and bug fixes. For the public beta,
we intend to continue in the same vein by announcing on this list,
although hopefully we won't spam you too much now that the product is
more mature.

Since officially going "public" last week, we have made many changes to
the widget. In particular gestures and feedback are drastically
improved. Specifics include:

* a new feature to group servers/anchors has been introduced. Now all
the servers are grouped by hostname and all the anchors by country;
* improved the time navigation and perception; Moving in time now
provides real time feedback for a faster interaction;
* the auto update function has been made more robust;
* included instructions on how to include DNSMON in your own page (see
"Embedding DNSMON in other pages" in the "About DNSMON menu").

URL reminder, in case you need one: https://atlas.ripe.net/dnsmon/

Regards,
Chris Amin
RIPE NCC