[Dnsmon-test] DNSMON Atlas testing for .hk

Ben Choy ben.choy at hkirc.hk
Fri Mar 21 03:46:37 CET 2014

Anand,

If this is a bug, then we rather leave our setting and see if your fix in the next release does do the job.

Many thx for the response.

Benjamin Choy
Project Manager (System & Network)
Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited (HKIRC)  http://www.hkirc.hk  http://互聯網註冊.香港
Hong Kong Domain Name Registration Company Limited (HKDNR)  http://www.hkdnr.hk  http://域名註冊.香港
Tel: +852 2319 1313 / Fax: +852 2319 2626 / Direct: +852 2319 3819 / Email: ben.choy at hkirc.hk

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail entirely.
You must not retain, copy, distribute or use this e-mail for any other purpose not intended by this email or disclose any of its content to others.
The recipient should check the email and attachment for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
PROTECT OUR ENVIRONMENT - think before printing!