[Dnsmon-test] Client-Side View Graph as Widget?

Robert Kisteleki robert at ripe.net
Fri Mar 14 12:18:45 CET 2014

On 2014.03.14. 11:51, Rolf Sommerhalder wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Are there any plans to make the very nice interactive client-side view
> graph also availbale as a widget, similar to the ones in RIPEstat?
>
> After looking at the implementation of the client-side code, I realize
> that my question might be a bit far fetched. But still, this would
> greatly facilitate the integration of the view into existing Web-based
> dashboards :-)
>
> Thanks, Rolf

Hi,

Indeed the graph can be turned into a widget. I have seen an almost
working version already :-) We'll come back to you about the possible
timeline.

Most likely it will need predetermined inputs (zone/server, tcp/udp and
such) because they are not controlled inside the visualiser. But I imagine
that's fine for the intended purposes, for example to put it on a NOC
screen in order to keep refreshing the same thing.

Regards,
Robert